What We Do...
We are New England’s wood window restoration and repair experts. WindowRepiar.com, inc will restore your windows to looking as good as new. Your wood windows will work as they were intended with ease of movement, opening and closing smoothly with minimal effort. We’ll help increase their energy efficiency with the installation of a spring bronze weather stripping.
Wood Window Restoration
- Remove interior and exterior paint
- Repair lock bites, loose and rotted joint and nail holes
- Rails and Muntins replacement as needed
- Sand wood surfaces to prep for Prime and Paint
- Glass restoration and/or plate as needed
- Rebed and reglaze glass
- Paint interior and exterior window surfaces
- Install bulb gasket weather-stripping to each bottom sash window
- Clean windows, and deliver back to the site.
Mechanical Wood Window Repairs
- Remove existing window suspension system.
- Install new sash chain or cord rope and tape balance.
- Install Spanish cedar parting bead.
- Re-align each side stop to allow the window to open and close properly
- Re-set existing locks to lock correctly, or install new ones as needed.
Why Replace When You Can Restore!
With over 20 years’ experience and expertise there will never be a reason to replace your windows.